The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Foundation of Buddhist Thought
Just as scientists observe and catalog the material world, Buddhists for centuries have been observing and cataloging the components of the human psyche. Addressing both the nature of the human mind and how humans know what they know, Buddhist psychology offers a rich and subtle knowledge of the inner experience. Here, Buddhism's unique, time-tested way of viewing the mind is explained so that followers of Tibetan Buddhism can understand their anger and aversion, and develop equanimity, patience, and love.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Doctrinal and systematic Buddhism > Special topics and relations to special subjects
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Philosophy > Buddhism
- Philosophy > Epistemology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions
- Religion > Buddhism