The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Gentle Art of Persuasion
Improve communication, resolve conflicts, and avoid the most common conversational disasters through simple, easily remembered strategies that deflect and redirect negative behaviour.
Verbal Judo is the martial art of the mind and mouth that can show you how to be better prepared in every verbal encounter. Listen and speak more effectively, engage people through empathy (the most powerful word in the English language), avoid the most common conversational disasters, and use proven strategies that allow you to successfully communicate your point of view and take the upper hand in most disputes.
224 pages; ISBN 9780062031686
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > By region or country
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > By region or country
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Rhetoric
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Family & Relationships > Conflict Resolution
- Family & Relationships > Interpersonal Relationships
- Business > Careers