The Complete Idiot's Guide to Algebra, 2nd Edition
Just the facts (and figures) to understanding algebra.
The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Algebra has been updated to include easier-to-read graphs and additional practice problems. It covers variationsof standard problems that will assist students with their algebra courses, along with all the basic concepts, including linear equations and inequalities, polynomials, exponents and logarithms, conic sections, discrete math, word problemsand more.
-Written in an easy-to-comprehend style to make math concepts approachable
-Award-winning math teacher and author of The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Calculus and the bestselling advanced placement book in ARCO's "Master" series
Download a sample chapter.
Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Algebra, 2nd Edition
Author: W. Michael Kelley
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook 2015 US$ 24.50 890 pages
Infinite Series in a History of Analysis 2015 US$ 42.00 150 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Advanced Software Testing - Vol. 2, 2nd EditionUS$ 43.99
- College Algebra DeMYSTiFieD, 2nd EditionUS$ 20.00
- Media Violence and Children: A Complete Guide for Parents and Professionals, 2nd EditionUS$ 58.00
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Judaism, 2nd EditionUS$ 12.99
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Perfect Marriage, 2nd EditionUS$ 15.99