Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps

Crafting a Winning Personal Statement

Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps by Alan Gelb
Not available
Writing a memorable personal statement can seem like an overwhelming project for a young college applicant, but college essay coach Alan Gelb's holistic strategy and reassuring voice takes out the intimidation factor. Students will identify an engaging topic and use creative writing techniques to compose a vivid statement that will reflect their individuality. A much-needed supplement to other college entrance guides, this useful handbook will help students win over the admissions dean, while preparing them to write better papers once they've been accepted. A guide to crafting a meaningful and polished college admissions essay that expresses the applicant's unique personality, strengths, and goals. Step-by-step instructions lead students from idea to initial draft, through revisions, and to a final version ready for submission. According to the U.S. Department of Education, 69 percent of high school graduates enroll in college.ReviewsPublisher's Weekly, March 24th 2008: Included in test prep/college feature article

From the Trade Paperback edition.
Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony;
Title: Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps
Author: Alan Gelb

Buy, download and read Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps (eBook) by Alan Gelb today!

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps, Second Edition
    Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps, Second EditionAlan GelbUS$ 9.99