I've Survived Everything ... and I Mean
Survival stratagems from Joan Rivers
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And always remember: Surviving is the best revenge Look at Alexander Graham Bell, who did 22,000 experiments before he hit on the telephone. Just a few more and he would have had call waiting. Whenever I hit bottom, the only thing I think of was set down by Jerome Kern: Pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again. Dr. Kevorkian will get no call from me, unless I think he'd look good in a brooch.
A fiercely honest and moving story of how Joan Rivers, one of comedy's greatest stars, survived the worst that life could throw at her, how she hit bottom and then made it back to the top.
256 pages; ISBN 9780062004550
, or download in
Title: Bouncing Back
Author: Joan Rivers
- Academic > Literature > Drama > Special types > Special regions or countries
- Academic > Literature > Authorship > Technique. Literary composition, etc.
- Academic > Performing Arts > Special regions or countries > United States
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater
- Academic > Literature > Periodicals
- Academic > Literature > Societies
- Performing Arts > Comedy
- Self-Help > Motivational
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts