The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Handbook of Large-Scale Random Networks
This handbook describes advances in large scale network studies that have taken place in the past 5 years since the publication of the "Handbook of Graphs and Networks in 2003". It covers all aspects of large-scale networks, including mathematical foundations and rigorous results of random graph theory, modeling and computational aspects of large-scale networks, as well as areas in physics, biology, neuroscience, sociology and technical areas. Applications range from microscopic to mesoscopic and macroscopic models. The book is based on the material of the NSF workshop on Large-scale Random Graphs held in Budapest in 2006, at the Alfred Renyi Institute of Mathematics, organized jointly with the University of Memphis.
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Science > System Theory
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software
- Computers > Computer Architecture