The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Dynamic Reconfigurable Architectures and Transparent Optimization Techniques
Automatic Acceleration of Software Execution
"Dynamic Reconfigurable Architectures and Transparent Optimization Techniques" presents a detailed study on new techniques to cope with the aforementioned limitations. First, characteristics of reconfigurable systems are discussed in details, and a large number of case studies is shown. Then, a detailed analysis of several benchmarks demonstrates that such architectures need to attack a diverse range of applications with very different behaviors, besides supporting code compatibility. This requires the use of dynamic optimization techniques, such as Binary Translation and Trace reuse. Finally, works that combine both reconfigurable systems and dynamic techniques are discussed and a quantitative analysis of one them, the DIM architecture, is presented.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Risk in industry. Risk management
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Electronics
- Technology > Electronics > Circuits
- Computers > Computer Architecture
- Computers > Logic Design