Office 2010 Bible
Take your pick of applications from the Office 2010 suite and your choice of leading experts to show you how to use them. This Office 2010 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2010 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach; the Word 2010 Bible by Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; the PowerPoint 2010 Bible, by PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and coverage of Access 2010 from Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander. If you want to quickly and effectively begin using Office 2010, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2010 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet"; Word expert and Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and Excel and Access expert and Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to conquer critical business tasks
- Hones in with expert coverage of the topics within each application that you need to know most
- Covers even more from Outlook and other key Office topics
Get the best of four books in one with this power-packed reference!
Title: Office 2010 Bible
Author: John Walkenbach; Herb Tyson; Michael R. Groh; Faithe Wempen; Lisa A. Bucki
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages