Office 2010 Bible
Take your pick of applications from the Office 2010 suite andyour choice of leading experts to show you how to use them. ThisOffice 2010 Bible features the best-of-the-best content fromthe Excel 2010 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach;the Word 2010 Bible by Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; thePowerPoint 2010 Bible, by PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen;and coverage of Access 2010 from Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander.If you want to quickly and effectively begin using Office 2010,start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2010 from theleading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word,PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet";Word expert and Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; PowerPoint expert FaitheWempen; and Excel and Access expert and Microsoft MVP MichaelAlexander
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets,and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications atonce to conquer critical business tasks
- Hones in with expert coverage of the topics within eachapplication that you need to know most
- Covers even more from Outlook and other key Office topics
Get the best of four books in one with this power-packedreference!
1344 pages; ISBN 9780470938980
, or download in or
Title: Office 2010 Bible
Author: John Walkenbach; Herb Tyson; Michael R. Groh; Faithe Wempen; Lisa A. Bucki
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages