The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Office 2010 Bible
Take your pick of applications from the Office 2010 suite and your choice of leading experts to show you how to use them. This Office 2010 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2010 Bible, by "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach; the Word 2010 Bible by Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; the PowerPoint 2010 Bible, by PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and coverage of Access 2010 from Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander. If you want to quickly and effectively begin using Office 2010, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Gives you the best-of-the-best content on Office 2010 from the leading experts, authors, and contributors to our Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Bibles
- Includes content from John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet"; Word expert and Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and Excel and Access expert and Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander
- Takes you beyond creating simple text documents, spreadsheets, and presentations to help you use multiple Office applications at once to conquer critical business tasks
- Hones in with expert coverage of the topics within each application that you need to know most
- Covers even more from Outlook and other key Office topics
Get the best of four books in one with this power-packed reference!
1344 pages; ISBN 9780470938980
, or download in or
More from this author
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages