The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Nexus One For Dummies
Nexus One is Google's answer to Apple’s iPhone and RIM's BlackBerry. Covering a range of how-to topics, from the most useful Nexus One features and tricks of the core applications, to techniques to get the most out of the device, Nexus One For Dummies is the practical user's guide to the Google Nexus One smartphone.
- Uses full-color to showcase all the features of the Nexus One, approaching each from the point of view of the user who is new to the technology or discouraged with the scant documentation and online support
- Covers a broad range of topics, from setup and configuration, to texting, emailing, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and expanding the phone's potential with new software
- Written by the most popular For Dummies author, known throughout the world for his ability to make complex topics easy to understand with his fun and friendly writing style
Nexus One For Dummies empowers you to maximize the performance of Google’s superphone. After all, what’s the point of buying the world's latest, greatest smartphone and never understanding how the thing works?
384 pages; ISBN 9780470912799
, or download in or
More from this author
- C For Dummies2004US$ 24.99410 pages
- Dan Gookin Teaches Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Adobe Reader2000US$ 19.99410 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > NSC800
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Technology > Electronics