The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
How to do Discourse Analysis: A Toolkit
How to do Discourse Analysis: A Toolkit is the essential new book from James Paul Gee, bestselling author of An Introduction to Discourse Analysis: Theory and Method.
It is the companion text to Gee’s An Introduction to Discourse Analysis: Theory and Method, meant for those interested in learning discourse analysis by doing it. The interdisciplinary approach means that it is suitable for students across a range of subjects, including applied linguistics, anthropology, and communication studies.
210 pages; ISBN 9781136966248
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Language. Linguistic theory. Comparative grammar > Discourse analysis
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > General
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Rhetoric
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Semantics