The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Teacher Preparation for Linguistically Diverse Classrooms
A Resource for Teacher Educators
At the forefront in focusing on the preparation of mainstream classroom teachers to work with K-12 students in the U.S. who speak native languages other than English, this book both contributes to the research base and provides practical information.
236 pages; ISBN 9781136911392
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Education and training of teachers and administrators > Teacher training in universities and colleges
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Literacy
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Study & Teaching
- Foreign Language Study