The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Caucasus Under Soviet Rule
The Caucasus is a strategically and economically important region in contemporary global affairs. This book provides the first comprehensive study of the impact of Soviet policy on the Caucasus, focusing in particular on the period from 1917 to 1955. It argues that understanding the Soviet legacy in the region remains critical to analysing both the new states of the Transcaucasus and the autonomous territories of the North Caucasus.
388 pages; ISBN 9781136938245
, or download in or
History for the IB Diploma: Civil Rights and Social Movements in the Americas 2012 US$ 16.00 242 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > History > History of Russia. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics > Local history and description > Russia (Federation). Russian S.F.S.R.
- Academic > History > History of Russia. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics > Regions not limited to one Republic, A-Z
- History > Europe > Eastern
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > Military > World War I
- History > Military > World War II
- History > Asia
- History > Great Britain
- History > Russia (Pre- & Post-Soviet Union)
- History > Modern
- History > Africa
- History > Australia & Oceania
- History > Far East
- History > World
- History > Soviet Union