The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Using R for Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics
Quick and Easy Access to Key Elements of Documentation
Includes worked examples across a wide variety of applications, tasks, and graphics
Using R for Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics presents an easy way to learn how to perform an analytical task in R, without having to navigate through the extensive, idiosyncratic, and sometimes unwieldy software documentation and vast number of add-on packages. Organized by short, clear descriptive entries, the book covers many common tasks, such as data management, descriptive summaries, inferential procedures, regression analysis, multivariate methods, and the creation of graphics.
Through the extensive indexing, cross-referencing, and worked examples in this text, users can directly find and implement the material they need. The text includes convenient indices organized by topic and R syntax. Demonstrating the R code in action and facilitating exploration, the authors present example analyses that employ a single data set from the HELP study. They also provide several case studies of more complex applications. Data sets and code are available for download on the book’s website.
Helping to improve your analytical skills, this book lucidly summarizes the aspects of R most often used by statistical analysts. New users of R will find the simple approach easy to understand while more sophisticated users will appreciate the invaluable source of task-oriented information.
299 pages; ISBN 9781439827567
, or download in
More from this author
- Using SAS for Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics2010US$ 68.95308 pages
- SAS and R2012US$ 83.95308 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > REXX
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Science > Biology
- Computers > Mathematical & Statistical Software