A Dictionary of North East Dialect
As entertaining as it is informative, this dictionary offers records and explanations of a northern English dialect. The research presents information about words that go back as far as the Anglo-Saxons and Vikings as well as those present in today’s vernacular. Ideal for anyone interested in English etymology, this reference is thorough and essential.
Title: A Dictionary of North East Dialect
Author: Bill Griffiths
More Language Arts
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- East, West, North, SouthUS$ 38.00
- Historical Dictionary of International Organizations in Africa and the Middle EastUS$ 149.99
- Historical Dictionary of Women in the Middle East and North AfricaUS$ 109.99
- North East Arabian Dialects MonoUS$ 300.00
- Population Change in Europe, the Middle-East and North AfricaUS$ 129.95