Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
The essential emergency medicine reference!
A Doody's Core Title!
Covers the gamut of emergency medicine practice in brief, clinically focused chapters. New to this edition are chapters on bioterroism and weapons of mass destruction, pharmacology of antimicrobials, antifungals, and antivirals, principles of drug interactions, endocarditis, and abdominal and pelvic pain in the non-pregnant patient. Pharmacologic considerations, tables of vital differential diagnoses, and observation criteria throughout are new features reflecting developments in this dynamic specialty.
"considered by most in the discipline to be a bible of emergency medicine"
--Journal of Family Medicine, review of fourth edition.
ENDORSED BY THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS
Title: Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
Author: Judith E. Tintinalli; Gabor D. Kelen; J. Stephan Stapczynski; American College of Emergency Physicians
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
The Better Man Project 2015 US$ 21.50 352 pages
We're sorry, but the ebook you're looking for is not available! However, we recommend...
- CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide, 6th EditionUS$ 80.00
- A+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth EditionUS$ 49.99
- The Compensation Handbook, Sixth Edition: A State-of-the-Art Guide to Compensation Strategy and DesignUS$ 110.00
- Study Guide for Aircraft Electricity and Electronics, Sixth EditionUS$ 65.00
- Biology Study GuideUS$ 19.99