Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
The essential emergency medicine reference!
A Doody's Core Title!
Covers the gamut of emergency medicine practice in brief, clinically focused chapters. New to this edition are chapters on bioterroism and weapons of mass destruction, pharmacology of antimicrobials, antifungals, and antivirals, principles of drug interactions, endocarditis, and abdominal and pelvic pain in the non-pregnant patient. Pharmacologic considerations, tables of vital differential diagnoses, and observation criteria throughout are new features reflecting developments in this dynamic specialty.
"considered by most in the discipline to be a bible of emergency medicine"
--Journal of Family Medicine, review of fourth edition.
ENDORSED BY THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS
Title: Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Sixth edition
Author: Judith Tintinalli; Gabor Kelen; J. Stapczynski; American College of Emergency Physicians
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh EditionUS$ 248.00
- A+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth EditionUS$ 49.99
- Study Guide for Aircraft Electricity and Electronics, Sixth EditionUS$ 65.00
- ParaPro Assessment: Study GuideUS$ 22.95
- Java: A Beginner's Guide, Sixth EditionUS$ 40.00