The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests, Third Edition
Helpful practice tests for acing the fastest-growing standardized exam
The ACT is growing into the most preferred entrance exam by colleges and universities across the country. So if you want to get into the school of your choice, you need to achieve your best score on the ACT. You need the experts on your side!
McGraw-Hill's 10 Practice ACTs offers the most ACT practice available anywhere. It includes 10 complete sample ACTs, with in-depth explanatory answers for every question that act as a mini-review for ACT test topics.
- NEW! Eye-catching 8-page Welcome section, including 50 Top Strategies for Test Day, ACT Study Plan, Getting the Most from the Tests, Using Online Resources, and more.
- NEW: Free access to more practice ACT tests online.
- In-depth explanations for each question.
- Scoresheets to monitor your progress and predict your score.
Introduction; Using This Book; Understanding the ACT; Your ACT Study Plan; 50 Top Strategies for Test Day
864 pages; ISBN 9780071736961
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2008 Edition2007US$ 31.95654 pages
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing2008US$ 15.95353 pages