McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests, Third Edition
Helpful practice tests for acing the fastest-growing standardized exam
The ACT is growing into the most preferred entrance exam by colleges and universities across the country. So if you want to get into the school of your choice, you need to achieve your best score on the ACT. You need the experts on your side!
McGraw-Hill's 10 Practice ACTs offers the most ACT practice available anywhere. It includes 10 complete sample ACTs, with in-depth explanatory answers for every question that act as a mini-review for ACT test topics.
- NEW! Eye-catching 8-page Welcome section, including 50 Top Strategies for Test Day, ACT Study Plan, Getting the Most from the Tests, Using Online Resources, and more.
- NEW: Free access to more practice ACT tests online.
- In-depth explanations for each question.
- Scoresheets to monitor your progress and predict your score.
Introduction; Using This Book; Understanding the ACT; Your ACT Study Plan; 50 Top Strategies for Test Day
Title: McGraw-Hill's 10 ACT Practice Tests, Third Edition
Author: Steven W. Dulan
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2015 US$ 25.42 480 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Coursebook Digital Edition 2014 US$ 38.54 415 pages
National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014 2016 US$ 24.15 508 pages
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Ebook 2014 US$ 31.98 988 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the ACT Math and Science, Third EditionUS$ 13.12
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering ACT English Reading and Writing, Third EditionUS$ 13.12
- McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2017 editionUS$ 16.40
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math and Science, 2nd EditionUS$ 13.94
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English Reading and Writing, 2nd EditionUS$ 13.12