The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2011 Edition
More new features and more test-taking practice online to help the 1.4 million students conquer the ACT!
McGraw-Hill's ACT is revised and improved for the 2011 edition, giving students more of an edge for when they tackle the exam. It provides sample exams designed to match the real ACT in degree of difficulty, as well as classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type.
- Includes two complete interactive practice tests online in addition to the four tests in the book
- An eight-page Welcome section on "How to Use This Book," "ACT Study Plan," "Getting the Most from the Online Tests," and more.
- 8-week ACT Training Schedule—plus Emergency Plan in case the test is only days away
Steven W. Dulan (East Lansing, MI) is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.
560 pages; ISBN 9780071740906
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2008 Edition2007US$ 31.95654 pages
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English, Reading, and Writing2008US$ 15.95353 pages