McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2011 Edition
More new features and more test-taking practice online to help the 1.4 million students conquer the ACT!
McGraw-Hill's ACT is revised and improved for the 2011 edition, giving students more of an edge for when they tackle the exam. It provides sample exams designed to match the real ACT in degree of difficulty, as well as classroom-tested tips and strategies for mastering every question type.
- Includes two complete interactive practice tests online in addition to the four tests in the book
- An eight-page Welcome section on "How to Use This Book," "ACT Study Plan," "Getting the Most from the Online Tests," and more.
- 8-week ACT Training Schedule—plus Emergency Plan in case the test is only days away
Steven W. Dulan (East Lansing, MI) is the founder and president of Advantage Education, Inc.
Title: McGraw-Hill's ACT, 2011 Edition
Author: Steven W. Dulan
The Teaching Revolution 2011 US$ 34.95 193 pages
National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014 2016 US$ 24.15 508 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- McGraw-Hill Education ACT 2017 EditionUS$ 20.00
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering the ACT Math and Science, 2nd EditionUS$ 17.00
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering the ACT Math and Science, Third EditionUS$ 16.00
- McGraw-Hill's Conquering ACT English Reading and Writing, 2nd EditionUS$ 16.00
- McGraw-Hill Education Conquering ACT English Reading and Writing, Third EditionUS$ 16.00