Our experience in teaching commerce subject, especially Accountancy, is in the form of this book in your hands. This book "Corporate Accounting-I" is prepared for the syllabus requirements of Third Semester B.Com of Tumkur University.
Being student friendly is the unique feature of this book. The subject matter has been presented systematically, which can enable the reader to master the topics covered, without any additional guidance. Most later provision have been incorporated in this book.
There are two types of graduate those who have learnt "how to learn" and those who have learnt "how to think". Universities have considered introduction of Semester System to facilitate "thinking and application skills". The Semester System provides sufficient time for a student to learn the entire width and depth of any topic, making him remain more focused and acquire specialized knowledge.
Title: Corporate Accounting
Author: S. Anil Kumar; V. Rajesh Kumar; B. Mariyappa
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Manufacturing industries; Accounting; Periodicals
- Academic > Accounting > Corporations; Accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Accounting