This book will serve as an useful companion to the students of MBA, BBA, BE, B.Sc. Course of all Universities Researches, Teachers, Industrialist, Planner and the Public at large.The environmental issue is the buzzword today, all over the world. News papers invariably print reports about environmental issues like global warming, pollution of life supporting system such as air, water and land, water conservation, wild life protection, energy conservation loss of biodiversity, dams and rehabilitation of displaced persons and many others which affect the human beings and animals.
Environment is mainly concerned with the interactions between human activities and the natural world. When we talk of economic growth and development it is bound to utilize the scarce and non-renewable resources kept as hidden treasure by the mother earth. For a sustainable development it is highly imperative to use these natural resources religiously and judiciously and there is need for protection of the environment.
Title: Environmental Management
Author: H.P. Berra; M.S. Khan
Seven Brief Lessons on Physics 2016 US$ 9.99 96 pages
Introduction to Modern Climate Change 2015 US$ 44.00 282 pages
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Environmental management > Environmental management, general
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Communication in environmental sciences
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Environmental management
- Academic > Geography > Environmental sciences > Environmental management
- Academic > Environmental Sciences > Information services
- Science > Environmental Science