New to

Investing in Nanotechnology

Investing in Nanotechnology by Rakesh K. Yadav
Not available
The present title is the first scientifically detailed description of developments that will revolutionize most of the Industrial processes and products currently in use. This Ground breaking work draws on Physics and Chemistry to establish basic concepts and Analytical tools. There is a paradox in the growth of Scientific knowledge. As information accumulates in ever more intimidating quantities, disconnected facts and imperetrable mysteries give way to rational explanation, and simplicity emerges from chaos. Gradually the Essential principles of a subject come into focus. This book is principally for students taking a first course in nano-biology, be they undergraduate, post-graduate students, or Medical students. Although most readers have had at least an Introductory course; the author has attempted to write the book so that even a stranger to this branch could follow it by starting at the beginning. Easy and lucid language, clear and properly labelled diagrams arc the main features of this book.
Mangalam Publishers; Read online
Title: Investing in Nanotechnology
Author: Rakesh K. Yadav
Buy, download and read Investing in Nanotechnology (eBook) by Rakesh K. Yadav today!

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...