The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Excel Dashboards and Reports
Many Excel books do an adequate job of discussing the individual functions and tools that can be used to create an “Excel Report.” What they don’t offer is the most effective ways to present and report data. Offering a comprehensive review of a wide array of technical and analytical concepts, Excel Reports and Dashboards helps Excel users go from reporting data with simple tables full of dull numbers, to presenting key information through the use of high-impact, meaningful reports and dashboards that will wow management both visually and substantively.
- Details how to analyze large amounts of data and report the results in a meaningful, eye-catching visualization
- Describes how to use different perspectives to achieve better visibility into data, as well as how to slice data into various views on the fly
- Shows how to automate redundant reporting and analyses
Part technical manual, part analytical guidebook, Excel Dashboards and Reports is the latest addition to the Mr. Spreadsheet’s Bookshelf series and is the leading resource for learning to create dashboard reports in an easy-to-use format that’s both visually attractive and effective.
More from this author
- Crystal Xcelsius For Dummies2006US$ 31.99314 pages
- Pivot Table Data Crunching for Microsoft Office Excel 20072006US$ 27.99353 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages