BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies
If you're eager to start developing applications for the BlackBerry, then this is the hands-on book for you! Aimed directly at novice developers, this beginner guide introduces you to the basics of the BlackBerry API and shows you how to create a user interface, store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to a network, create enterprise applications using MDS Studio, create Web content, and more. Packed with examples, this straightforward guide takes you from the beginning of the BlackBerry application cycle completely to the end.
- Guides you through the process of developing applications for the BlackBerry
- Presents an overview of the BlackBerry, including detailed explanations on the architecture and an in-depth look at the programming API
- Introduces MDS Studio, which is the latest tool from RIM for building enterprise applications
- Offers novice developers numerous reusable code examples that can be immediately used
- Explains how to store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications, connect to networks, and more
BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies puts you well on your way to creating BlackBerry apps the fun and easy way!
408 pages; ISBN 9780470929483
, or download in or
Title: BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies
Author: Karl G. Kowalski
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages