BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies
If you're eager to start developing applications for theBlackBerry, then this is the hands-on book for you! Aimed directlyat novice developers, this beginner guide introduces you to thebasics of the BlackBerry API and shows you how to create a userinterface, store and sync data, optimize code, manage applications,connect to a network, create enterprise applications using MDSStudio, create Web content, and more. Packed with examples, thisstraightforward guide takes you from the beginning of theBlackBerry application cycle completely to the end.
- Guides you through the process of developing applications forthe BlackBerry
- Presents an overview of the BlackBerry, including detailedexplanations on the architecture and an in-depth look at theprogramming API
- Introduces MDS Studio, which is the latest tool from RIM forbuilding enterprise applications
- Offers novice developers numerous reusable code examples thatcan be immediately used
- Explains how to store and sync data, optimize code, manageapplications, connect to networks, and more
BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies puts youwell on your way to creating BlackBerry apps the fun and easyway!
408 pages; ISBN 9780470929483
, or download in or
Title: BlackBerry Application Development For Dummies
Author: Karl G. Kowalski
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages