Photovoltaic Design and Installation For Dummies
Designing and installing solar panel systems is a trend that continues to grow. With 'green collar' jobs on the rise and homeowners looking for earth-friendly ways to stretch their dollars and lesson their carbon imprint, understanding photovoltaic design and installation is on the rise.
Photovoltaic Design & Installation For Dummies gives you a comprehensive overview of the history, physics, design, installation, and operation of home-scale solar-panel systems. You'll also get an introduction to the foundational mathematic and electrical concepts you need to understand and work with photovoltaic systems.
- Covers all aspects of home-scale solar-power systems
- Viable resource for professionals, students, and technical laymen
- Can be used to study for the NABCEP exam
Whether you're a building professional looking to expand your business and skills to meet the growing demand for solar power installation or are seeking a career in this rapidly expanding field, Photovoltaic Design & Installation For Dummies has you covered!
384 pages; ISBN 9780470912737
, or download in or
Title: Photovoltaic Design and Installation For Dummies
Author: Ryan Mayfield
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Production of electricity by direct energy conversion
- The Environment > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- The Environment > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Architecture > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- Technology > Construction
- Technology > Engineering
- Technology > Electronics
- House & Home