Photovoltaic Design and Installation For Dummies
Designing and installing solar panel systems is a trend thatcontinues to grow. With 'green collar' jobs on the rise andhomeowners looking for earth-friendly ways to stretch their dollarsand lesson their carbon imprint, understanding photovoltaic designand installation is on the rise.
Photovoltaic Design & Installation For Dummies givesyou a comprehensive overview of the history, physics, design,installation, and operation of home-scale solar-panel systems.You'll also get an introduction to the foundational mathematic andelectrical concepts you need to understand and work withphotovoltaic systems.
- Covers all aspects of home-scale solar-power systems
- Viable resource for professionals, students, and technicallaymen
- Can be used to study for the NABCEP exam
Whether you're a building professional looking to expand yourbusiness and skills to meet the growing demand for solar powerinstallation or are seeking a career in this rapidly expandingfield, Photovoltaic Design & Installation For Dummieshas you covered!
384 pages; ISBN 9780470912737
, or download in or
Title: Photovoltaic Design and Installation For Dummies
Author: Ryan Mayfield
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Production of electricity by direct energy conversion
- The Environment > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- The Environment > Environmental Engineering & Technology
- Architecture > Sustainable Architecture & Green Design
- Technology > Construction
- Technology > Engineering
- Technology > Electronics
- House & Home