A Comprehensive Guide to Secure Cloud Computing
Cloud computing allows for both large and small organizations tohave the opportunity to use Internet-based services so that theycan reduce start-up costs, lower capital expenditures, use serviceson a pay-as-you-use basis, access applications only as needed, andquickly reduce or increase capacities. However, these benefits areaccompanied by a myriad of security issues, and this valuable booktackles the most common security challenges that cloud computingfaces.
The authors offer you years of unparalleled expertise andknowledge as they discuss the extremely challenging topics of dataownership, privacy protections, data mobility, quality of serviceand service levels, bandwidth costs, data protection, andsupport.
As the most current and complete guide to helping you find yourway through a maze of security minefields, this book is mandatoryreading if you are involved in any aspect of cloud computing.
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Computing Software Security Fundamentals
- Cloud Computing Risks Issues
- Cloud Computing Security Challenges
- Cloud Computing Security Architecture
- Cloud Computing Life Cycle Issues
- Useful Next Steps and Approaches
384 pages; ISBN 9780470938942
, or download in or
Title: Cloud Security
Author: Ronald L. Krutz; Russell Dean Vines
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages