The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Professional Practice of Landscape Architecture
A Complete Guide to Starting and Running Your Own Firm
The Professional Practice of Landscape Architecture, Second Edition is completely revised to keep up with the latest developments driving the day-to-day operation of a successful private-practice landscape architecture office. Whether helping a landscape architecture student identify a career track, providing direction on starting a new office, guiding an owner seeking to jumpstart a stagnant or fledgling business, or assisting a landscape architect-in-training study for the national Landscape Architecture Registration Exam (LARE), this single-source blueprint is the key to prospering in this dynamic field. This new edition features:
- Indispensible information for practicing landscape architects, including professional ethics, finances, office administration, marketing and promotion, and project management
- An updated look at government regulatory laws, federal tax administration, sustainable design, and LEED certification
- Strategies for using the Internet, computer software, and technology to market and manage a firm
- Examples of professional contract templates
- Case study profiles of landscape architecture firms
- Requirements for professional registration and criteria for taking the national exam
This comprehensive and practical reference combines real-world experience with the highest professional standards to instruct the reader on business concepts. Expertly organized and easy to follow, The Professional Practice of Landscape Architecture, Second Edition continues to be the one source that landscape architects need to direct all facets of their practice.
560 pages; ISBN 9780470902424
, or download in or
2012 Uniform Plumbing Code 2012 US$ 68.00 515 pages
Structural Engineer's Pocket Book 2004 US$ 39.95 367 pages