Guide to the LEED Green Associate Exam
Here is the ideal study guide for understanding and preparing forthe LEED® Green Associate exam. Written by anexpert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green EducationServices—a premier LEED exam preparationprovider—Guide to the LEED® GreenAssociate Exam engages readers by breaking down difficultconcepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearlyorganized, straightforward manner that helps streamline thelearning process. Serving as a valuable resource for anyone lookingfor the challenging LEED Green Associate credential, Guide tothe LEED® Green Associate Exam features:
· Athorough overview to understanding the LEED certificationprocess
· Acollection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforcelearned material
· Anaccessible and stimulating approach that fosters quickerretention
· A set ofstrategies for summarizing critical information and details moreeffectively
· A wealthof material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to helpunderstand concepts visually
· A totalof 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Covering basic knowledge of green design, construction, andoperations for professionals who want to demonstrate green buildingexpertise in nontechnical fields of practice, this book is theultimate companion for achieving successful results on the LEEDGreen Associate exam.
208 pages; ISBN 9780470769935
, or download in or
Title: Guide to the LEED Green Associate Exam
Author: Michelle Cottrell
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages