Facebook For Dummies
Facebook is forever evolving, with the goal of improved user interaction. This new edition catches you up on the latest privacy updates, interface redesign, and other new features and options that keep the site up to date and never leaves you bored. You'll discover helpful coverage of all the changes and updates that have occurred since the previous edition, as well as the newest features that Facebook offers.
- Reveals all the latest changes, updates, and new features of Facebook that have occurred since the previous edition
- Introduces you to getting started with Facebook by creating a profile, setting privacy features, and navigating the interface
- Encourages you to find friends, upload photos, fill out your profile, and make new friends
- Helps you get organized by using Facebook as a scheduler, creating specialized business pages, and joining groups
- Shows you how to use Facebook as a search tool, advertise on Facebook, and more
If you're ready to face the music and get started with Facebook, then this is the book for you!
Title: Facebook For Dummies
Author: Leah Pearlman; Carolyn Abram
101 Ready-To-Use Excel Macros 2012 US$ 23.99 338 pages
Excel 2016 VBA and Macros (includes Content Update Program) 2015 US$ 31.99 640 pages
Windows 10 All-in-One For Dummies 2015 US$ 20.99 1056 pages