Facebook For Dummies
Facebook is forever evolving, with the goal of improved userinteraction. This new edition catches you up on the latest privacyupdates, interface redesign, and other new features and optionsthat keep the site up to date and never leaves you bored. You'lldiscover helpful coverage of all the changes and updates that haveoccurred since the previous edition, as well as the newest featuresthat Facebook offers.
- Reveals all the latest changes, updates, and new features ofFacebook that have occurred since the previous edition
- Introduces you to getting started with Facebook by creating aprofile, setting privacy features, and navigating theinterface
- Encourages you to find friends, upload photos, fill out yourprofile, and make new friends
- Helps you get organized by using Facebook as a scheduler,creating specialized business pages, and joining groups
- Shows you how to use Facebook as a search tool, advertise onFacebook, and more
If you're ready to face the music and get started with Facebook,then this is the book for you!
Title: Facebook For Dummies
Author: Leah Pearlman; Carolyn Abram
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages