The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Facebook For Dummies
Facebook is forever evolving, with the goal of improved user interaction. This new edition catches you up on the latest privacy updates, interface redesign, and other new features and options that keep the site up to date and never leaves you bored. You'll discover helpful coverage of all the changes and updates that have occurred since the previous edition, as well as the newest features that Facebook offers.
- Reveals all the latest changes, updates, and new features of Facebook that have occurred since the previous edition
- Introduces you to getting started with Facebook by creating a profile, setting privacy features, and navigating the interface
- Encourages you to find friends, upload photos, fill out your profile, and make new friends
- Helps you get organized by using Facebook as a scheduler, creating specialized business pages, and joining groups
- Shows you how to use Facebook as a search tool, advertise on Facebook, and more
If you're ready to face the music and get started with Facebook, then this is the book for you!
More from this author
- Facebook For Dummies, Pocket Edition, Pocket Edition2010US$ 4.99144 pages
- Facebook For Dummies2012US$ 21.99384 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages