The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mobile Marketing For Dummies
Mobile communication is hot, and so is marketing on mobile devices. Mobile Marketing For Dummies provides a clear and easy path for creating, launching, and making the most of a mobile marketing program. Designed for marketing professionals and other business people who may have little experience with the medium, it explains mobile marketing and how to convert a traditional marketing plan to mobile. Topics include assembling resources and budget, creating a plan, following best practices, building mobile sites, and much more.
- Explains what mobile marketing is, how you can adapt a traditional marketing plan for mobile, and how to create and launch a mobile marketing plan from scratch
- Covers activating a plan using voice, text, e-mail, and social media campaigns
- Explores the nuts and bolts of building mobile sites, apps, monetizing mobile, and advertising on other mobile properties
Mobile Marketing For Dummies gives you the tools to succeed in this exciting environment.
360 pages; ISBN 9780470929513
, or download in or
More from this author
- Web Marketing All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2009US$ 34.99
- The Organized Teacher's Guide to Building Character,2010US$ 24.95304 pages