BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies
BlackBerry is the leading smartphone for business users, and its popularity continues to explode. When you discover the amazing array of BlackBerry possibilities in this fun and friendly guide, you'll be even happier with your choice of smartphones.
BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies explores every feature and application common to all BlackBerry devices. It explains the topics in depth, with tips, tricks, workarounds, and includes detailed information about cool new third-party applications, accessories, and downloads that can't be missed.
- With several models available, the BlackBerry is the most popular smartphone for business users and that market continues to grow
- This guide covers the basics common to all models and explores individual features in depth
- Examines social networking applications, navigation, organizing contacts and the calendar, and synchronization issues
- Delves into multimedia, including e-mail, photos, and the media player
- Explores GPS, the internet and connectivity, great downloads, how to maximize third-party applications, and application development
- Uses graphs, tables, and images to fully explain the features of each model
- Author team is directly involved with BlackBerry application development
BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies helps you take full advantage of everything your BlackBerry device can do for you.
816 pages; ISBN 9780470946015
, or download in or
Title: BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Dante Sarigumba; Robert Kao; William Petz; Timothy Calabro
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages