BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies
BlackBerry is the leading smartphone for business users, and itspopularity continues to explode. When you discover the amazingarray of BlackBerry possibilities in this fun and friendly guide,you'll be even happier with your choice of smartphones.
BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies explores every featureand application common to all BlackBerry devices. It explains thetopics in depth, with tips, tricks, workarounds, and includesdetailed information about cool new third-party applications,accessories, and downloads that can't be missed.
- With several models available, the BlackBerry is the mostpopular smartphone for business users and that market continues togrow
- This guide covers the basics common to all models and exploresindividual features in depth
- Examines social networking applications, navigation, organizingcontacts and the calendar, and synchronization issues
- Delves into multimedia, including e-mail, photos, and the mediaplayer
- Explores GPS, the internet and connectivity, great downloads,how to maximize third-party applications, and applicationdevelopment
- Uses graphs, tables, and images to fully explain the featuresof each model
- Author team is directly involved with BlackBerry applicationdevelopment
BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies helps you take fulladvantage of everything your BlackBerry device can do for you.
816 pages; ISBN 9780470946015
, or download in or
Title: BlackBerry All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Dante Sarigumba; Robert Kao; William Petz; Timothy Calabro
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages