Make a clean transition to programming in Apple environmentsusing the elegant and dynamic programming API Cocoa and thispractical guide. Written by aseasoned Mac expert, this book showsyou how to write programs in Cocoa for the rapidly expanding worldof Macintosh users.
Part of the Developer Reference series, this book prepares youfor a productive programming experience on today's fastest-growingplatform.
- Cocoa is a programming framework for developing in Appleenvironments, including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- This book covers all the major information you need to startdeveloping dynamic applications for Mac OS X
- Master all Cocoa tools, including Xcode and working withObjective-C
- Includes full coverage of the Cocoa API, Xcode, andObjective-C, as well as programming for Apple's latest OS X, SnowLeopard
- Companion Web site includes all code files
Programming for Apple's Macintosh is a growing career field.This essential guide, one of the most comprehensive on Cocoa, willhelp you quickly become productive.
576 pages; ISBN 9781118003930
, or download in or
Author: Richard Wentk
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages