Make a clean transition to programming in Apple environmentsusing the elegant and dynamic programming API Cocoa and thispractical guide. Written by aseasoned Mac expert, this book showsyou how to write programs in Cocoa for the rapidly expanding worldof Macintosh users.
Part of the Developer Reference series, this book prepares youfor a productive programming experience on today's fastest-growingplatform.
- Cocoa is a programming framework for developing in Appleenvironments, including Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- This book covers all the major information you need to startdeveloping dynamic applications for Mac OS X
- Master all Cocoa tools, including Xcode and working withObjective-C
- Includes full coverage of the Cocoa API, Xcode, andObjective-C, as well as programming for Apple's latest OS X, SnowLeopard
- Companion Web site includes all code files
Programming for Apple's Macintosh is a growing career field.This essential guide, one of the most comprehensive on Cocoa, willhelp you quickly become productive.
576 pages; ISBN 9781118003930
, or download in or
Author: Richard Wentk
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages