The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT, Second Edition
We want to help you get your best score on the PSAT/NMSQT
McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT gives you the all-important test-taking skills to carry you through the SATs, college exams, and beyond. Designed to develop your command of the eight critical reasoning skills--the very skills the PSAT is constructed to measure--this valuable resource will help you outthink the test and find the right answers even for unfamiliar question types. Written by test-prep experts with years of experience, McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT explains the test and analyzes all the crucial subject areas it covers--math, critical reading, and vocabulary. It also features 40 top strategies that can help you on test day!
McGraw-Hill's PSAT/NMSQT includes:
- 4 full-length simulated PSATs with fully explained answers in the book and 2 more practice PSATs online
- Daignostic test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Techniques to develop the essential critical reasoning skills
486 pages; ISBN 9780071742122
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2014 Edition2013US$ 20.00796 pages
- McGraw-Hill Education 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT, 3rd Edition2014US$ 23.00867 pages