Microsoft® Office 2010 Inside Out
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Word 2010, Excel® 2010, OneNote® 2010, Outlook® 2010, and PowerPoint® 2010. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Let the experts help you become at ease and proficient with every program in the Office family.
- Create great-looking documents using expert formatting tips.
- Build spreadsheets for complex calculations and data analysis.
- Save notes, clippings, web pages, and more in a notebook.
- Create dynamic slides and video-powered presentations.
- Expertly manage your inbox and business information.
- Protect your security and safeguard private information.
- Collaborate with Windows Live SkyDrive and SharePoint.
Title: Microsoft® Office 2010 Inside Out
Author: Ed Bott; Carl Siechert
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages