Microsoft® Office 2010 Inside Out
Dive into the essential features in Microsoft Word 2010, Excel® 2010, OneNote® 2010, Outlook® 2010, and PowerPoint® 2010. This supremely organized reference is packed with hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Let the experts help you become at ease and proficient with every program in the Office family.
- Create great-looking documents using expert formatting tips.
- Build spreadsheets for complex calculations and data analysis.
- Save notes, clippings, web pages, and more in a notebook.
- Create dynamic slides and video-powered presentations.
- Expertly manage your inbox and business information.
- Protect your security and safeguard private information.
- Collaborate with Windows Live SkyDrive and SharePoint.
Title: Microsoft® Office 2010 Inside Out
Author: Ed Bott; Carl Siechert
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages