The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Presentation Skills for Technical Professionals
This book gives you invaluable tips on how to make your presentation clear and accessible, how to interact with your audience and how to retain their interest while keeping your anxiety under control. Naomi Karten has used her vast experience — both positive and negative —on the front lines of public speaking to provide key advice (and many chuckles!) in this engrossing read for the technical professional.
226 pages; ISBN 9781849280747
, or download in
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Business communication
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science; Vocational guidance
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Business > Business Communication > Meetings & Presentations
- Business > Industries > Computer Industry
- Business > Management