The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The State in India after Liberalization
This book assesses the changing nature of the state in the period after liberalization in India. It includes detailed analysis of its implications for important issues such as inequality, poverty, basic needs provision, citizenship, federalism and democratization.
240 pages; ISBN 9781136937194
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Ancient state
- Academic > Political Science > Political theory. The state. Theories of the state > Purpose, functions, and relations of the state
- Political Science > Practical Politics
- Social Science > Anthropology
- History > India and Subcontinent
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development