The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Study Smart, Study Less
Earn Better Grades and Higher Test Scores, Learn Study Habits That Get Fast Results, and Discover Your Study Persona
Reap the rewards of a higher GPA without sacrificing your sanity or your social life!
If “I studied all night and I still didn’t ace the test” is your mantra, this witty study guide will help you pinpoint your personal learning style, prevent study mishaps, and work to your strengths. Using the best research on memory and the brain, Study Smart, Study Less offers easy techniques to help you:
• absorb info quickly
• remember it accurately
• create a successful study space
• put together a productive study group
• use interactive games to master tough material
• identify pitfalls—and avoid falling into them
• and stop overstudying (no—this isn’t a typo)
By learning how to learn, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll be smarter.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
128 pages; ISBN 9781607740469
More from this author
- Getting the Best Out of College, Revised and Updated2012US$ 11.99264 pages
A Handbook for Classroom Management That Works 2005 US$ 27.95 189 pages
The Principal's Guide to Managing School Personnel 2008 US$ 36.95 217 pages