The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing
The Top 100 Medicinal Foods and Supplements and the Diseases They Treat
• A-to-Z, cross-referenced entries of common health conditions, along with recommended foods and/or supplements to treat them
• Detailed entries on healing foods from almonds to oatmeal to salmon to zucchini and dozens in between that boost health and well-being
• The latest information on vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and more--with suggestions for safe, effective usage
• The best food sources and dietary supplements for you and your family
• Includes delicious, easy-to-follow recipes!
• An overview of American diet and nutritional issues today (including a comprehensive resources list)
• And more.
384 pages; ISBN 9781429948548
Title: The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing
Author: Deborah Mitchell