The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing
The Top 100 Medicinal Foods and Supplements and the Diseases They Treat
Part of the Home Health Library, The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing is a comprehensive reference book for the most common health issues Americans face and what you can do about them, using diet and natural methods. Take charge of your health with these dietary methods proven to prevent or alleviate health challenges of all kinds. Author Deborah Mitchell has compiled:
• A-to-Z, cross-referenced entries of common health conditions, along with recommended foods and/or supplements to treat them
• Detailed entries on healing foods from almonds to oatmeal to salmon to zucchini and dozens in between that boost health and well-being
• The latest information on vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and more—with suggestions for safe, effective usage
• The best food sources and dietary supplements for you and your family
• Includes delicious, easy-to-follow recipes!
• An overview of American diet and nutritional issues today (including a comprehensive resources list)
• And more.
384 pages; ISBN 9781429948548
Title: The Complete Book of Nutritional Healing
Author: Deborah Mitchell
The Badass Body Diet 2015 US$ 10.99 272 pages
10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse 2014 US$ 10.99 304 pages