NO LOGO was an international bestseller and "a movement bible" (The New York Times). Naomi Klein's second book, The Shock Doctrine, was hailed as a "master narrative of our time," and has over a million copies in print worldwide.
In the last decade, No Logo has become an international phenomenon and a cultural manifesto for the critics of unfettered capitalism worldwide. As America faces a second economic depression, Klein's analysis of our corporate and branded world is as timely and powerful as ever.
Equal parts cultural analysis, political manifesto, mall-rat memoir, and journalistic exposé, No Logo is the first book to put the new resistance into pop-historical and clear economic perspective. Naomi Klein tells a story of rebellion and self-determination in the face of our new branded world.
512 pages; ISBN 9781429956499
Title: No Logo
Author: Naomi Klein
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team 2007 US$ 14.97 242 pages
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Business & Economics
- Current Events > Political
- Political Science > Communism & Socialism
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Popular Culture
- Business > International
- Business > Industries
- Business > Corporate & Business History
- Business > Labor