The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
America: A Concise History, Combined Volume
Brief and affordable, yet careful not to sacrifice elements vital to student learning, America gives students and instructors everything they want, and nothing they don’t. The authors’ own abridgement preserves the hallmark explanatory powerof the parent text, helping students to understand not only what happened, but why — so they’re never left wondering what’s important. A unique seven-part narrative structure highlights the crucial turning points in American history and explores the dynamic forces shaping each period, facilitating students’ understanding of continuity and change. The narrative is enriched and reinforced by vibrant full-color art, carefully crafted maps, and primary-source features in every chapter. The result is a brief book that, in addition to being an excellent price, is an excellent value.
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > United States > History > General
- Academic > History > America > General
- History > United States > Civil War Period (1850-1877)
- History > United States > 20th Century
- History > United States > Colonial Period (1600-1775)
- History > Military > Vietnam War
- History > Americas (North, Central, South, West Indies)