The 9/11 Report
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
With Reporting and Analysis by the New York Times
What happened on 9/11 and how? Have we learned any lessons? Are we safer now?
The questions every American wants answered.
Since September 11, 2001, Americans have wondered how the tragic events of that day could have occurred. This is the complete report of the circumstances surrounding the attacts, including:
*Al Qaeda and the organization of the 9/11 attack
*Intelligence collection, analysis, and management
*International counterterrorism policy
*The inner workings of terrorist financing
*The security of American borders
*Law enforcement inside the U.S.
*Commercial aviation and transportation safety
* Personal interviews with Presidents Clinton and Bush on their roles
Supplemented with analysis and reporting by The New York Times, this edition of The 9/11 Report also makes recommendations as to how to prevent terrorist attacks in the future.
768 pages; ISBN 9781429957465
Title: The 9/11 Report
Author: The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Refugee problems
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- History > United States