The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
How to Pass the Life in the UK Test
Succeed in Your Application for Naturalisation as a British Citizen or Indefinite Leave to Remain
The Life in the UK Test, set by the Home Office, has to be taken and passed by anyone applying for naturalisation as a British citizen or applying for indefinite leave to remain, provided they meet all the other requirements. It is taken online at 90 official test centres around the country all through the year. It consists of multiple choice questions based on life in the UK. How to Pass the Life in the UK Test provides unbeatable preparation for the test. Over 600 questions cover the five key topic areas with another 144 questions in practice tests. It includes an introductory test to check your current knowledge, five chapters of UK life type questions, a section of carefully grouped questions that will help with your learning and identify weak areas and five more confidence building tests of 24 questions similar to the actual Life in the UK Test to check your new knowledge. There are appendices at the end of the book which will help you to revise important facts before you sit the test.
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > General
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > Switzerland
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > General
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > Switzerland
- Law > Emigration & Immigration
- Social Science > Citizenship
- Study Aids