Help Your Child With Numeracy Ages 7-11
*Numeracy exercises are very good for the brain
*In the long term, numeracy helps employment prospects, and
*Maths qualifications can lead to more earning power
Are you the parent or carer of a young child, keen to help with school work at home - but worried that you might not do a good job? Presented as a colourful and easy-to-follow guide, this book will demystify what children are being taught in school and is brimming with ideas on how you can help your child with their numeracy at home.
Secure your own knowledge
Give you ideas of how to help your child
Provide exercises to do with your child
Show you what schools are trying to do
Lead you to more resources
And most important of all, it will help you make maths fun!
Rosemary Russell has much experience helping parents help their children with their numeracy skills. This book will show you that you are the very best person for the job, and will give you the incentive to spend quality time with your child so that you can learn together and improve your child’s chances to do well and be happy in school.
Title: Help Your Child With Numeracy Ages 7-11
Author: Rosemary Russell
Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition 2005 US$ 32.95 383 pages
RESULTS Coaching 2010 US$ 34.95 265 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Numeration
- Academic > Mathematics > Elementary mathematics > Number concept
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Mathematics > Arithmetic
- Education > Elementary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials