The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Don't Stop Believin'
The Unofficial Guide to Glee
The fictional high-school milieu of Gleethe wildly popular Fox television series that debuted in 2009is celebrated and dissected in this detailed companion to the series. The songs, the students, and the idiosyncratic teachers all come under affectionate scrutiny in this fan’s compendium. The familiar dramas that beset the members of the McKinley High glee club, New Directions, have struck a chord with a wide audience that ranges from tweens to 20-somethings and beyond. Glee watchers will relish this analysis of every relationship, fashion statement, insult, and triumph that is plumbed for greater meaning and nostalgic pleasure. The music that is such a key element of the showa careful mix of show tunes and popular hitsis also thoughtfully discussed. Trivia, in-jokes, profiles of the actors, and a detailed synopsis of the show’s first season make this an indispensable reference for the growing fan base of "gleeks" that are devoted to this fledgling television sensation.
200 pages; ISBN 9781554908943
, or download in or
More Performing Arts
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Vocal music > Secular vocal music > Folk, national and ethnic music
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Music printed or copied in manuscript in the United States or the colonies before 1860
- Academic > Performing Arts > Music > Collections
- Performing Arts > Acting & Auditioning
- Performing Arts > Television