The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Lead with LUV
A Different Way to Create Real Success
Once, there was a remarkable person who led with love. Her company succeeded where its competitors struggled. Its customers were loyal, its employees loved to work there, and it was profitable year after year, for decades. This loving leader began her career as an executive secretary, yet the company's founder chose her to succeed him as president. When asked why, he said, "Because she knows how to love people to success." She is Colleen Barrett, President Emeritus of Southwest Airlines. Lead with LUV is an extraordinary, wide-ranging conversation between Barrett and the legendary Ken Blanchard, author of The One Minute Manager. Drawing on personal experience, Barrett and Blanchard reveal why leading with love is the most powerful way to lead and how it can help you achieve truly amazing levels of performance. Discover:
- What "love" really means in the organizational context.
- Why leading with love is not "soft" management!
- How to use redirection and tough love to handle inappropriate behavior or performance.
- Why "servant leadership" is love in action, and how to make it work.
- How to build the compelling vision and culture that sustains leadership with love.
175 pages; ISBN 9780137040551
, or download in or