iPod: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
Apple's iPod still has the world hooked on portable music, pictures, videos, movies, and more, but one thing it doesn't have is a manual that helps you can get the most out this amazing device. That's where this book comes in. Get the complete scoop on the latest line of iPods and the latest version of iTunes with the guide that outshines them all -- iPod: The Missing Manual.
The 9th edition is as useful, satisfying, and reliable as its subject. Teeming with high-quality color graphics, each page helps you accomplish a specific task -- everything from managing your media and installing and browsing iTunes to keeping calendars and contacts. Whether you have a brand-new iPod or an old favorite, this book provides crystal-clear explanations and expert guidance on all of the things you can do:
- Fill 'er up. Load your Nano, Touch, Classic, or Shuffle with music, movies, and photos, and learn how to play it all back.
- Tour the Touch. Surf the Web, use web-based email, collect iPhone apps, play games, and more.
- Share music and movies. Copy music between computers with Home Sharing, beam playlists around the house, and whisk your Nano's videos to YouTube.
- iTunes, tuned up. Pick-and-choose which music, movies, and photos to sync; create instant playlists with Genius Mix; and auto-rename "Untitled" tracks.
- iPod power. Create Genius playlists on your iPod, shoot movies on your Nano, use the Nano's FM radio and pedometer, and add voice memos to your Touch.
- Shop the iTunes Store. Find what you're looking for in a snap, whether it's music, movies, apps, lyrics, or liner notes.
, or download in
Title: iPod: The Missing Manual
Author: J. D. Biersdorfer; David Pogue
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages