The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Microsoft® Word 2010 Inside Out
You're beyond the basics with Word, so dive right in and really put your documents to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It's all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Word 2010 -- and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Master the tools to expertly organize, edit, and present your content
- Craft professional-looking documents with Themes, Quick Style Sets, and Building Blocks
- Add visual impact with SmartArt® diagrams, charts, pictures, and drawings
- Organize and clarify content with effective tables and charts
- Use cross-references, tables of contents, and indexes in your complex documents
- Produce Web sites and publish blogs directly from Word
- Coauthor and collaborate on documents in real time -- and help keep them secure
- Customize documents with macros, content controls, and other automation features
Your book -- online!
- Get your fully searchable online edition -- with unlimited access on the Web.
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages