Knowledge Economy and Sustainable Economic Development
A critical review
In this book, the author focuses on the intersection of two major bodies of policy and practice: knowledge economy and ICTs on one hand, and sustainable economic development on the other. It aims to provide a broad-ranging account of the social and economic terrain demarcated by this intersection in order to reach conclusions and offer guidelines for policy development. Although based on the case of a developing country (Vietnam) its analyses, arguments and conclusions are of universal relevance.
- comprehensive picture of a society from the perspective of knowledge for development
- Intersection of ICTs (Information and Communications Technology), knowledge, and sustainable economic development
- Can be used in courses of sociology, political economy, development economics, knowledge economics, information and telecommunication technology, sustainable development, and public administration.
Title: Knowledge Economy and Sustainable Economic Development
Author: Thanh Tuyen Nguyen
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Library & Information Science
- Computers > Information Technology
- Business > Development