The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Tips for Your Breadmaker
More of us than ever before own a breadmaker, but where do we turn to when we need advice? Karen Saunders is the breadmaker expert and in this handy book, she gives you the inside tips on what every breadmaker owner needs to know:
- Getting Started: knowing how your machine works, where and how to use it
- Guide to basic ingredients: flour, yeast, fat, sugar and liquid; how they combine to make the bread and how to know it's cooked correctly
- Breadmaker programs: finding your way round the cycles
- Expanding your repertoire: with recipes for white, soft grain, wholemeal, rye, country, malted, French, onion and garlic bread, and blended flours
- Making dough: helpful hints and tips, with recipes for focaccia, pitta, naan, pizza and calzone
- Also: baking cakes; catering for special diets; and care and cleaning
And most useful of all, Karen answers The Top Ten Most Frequently Asked Questions about breadmakers, with a general troubleshooting guide to cover every eventuality. You'll wonder how you managed without it!
, or download in