The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Legal & Financial Aspects of Architectural Conservation
The Smolenice Castle Conference Central Europe
How do governments design their strategy for heritage property? What do they try to accomplish in their laws and their tax systems to favour the re-use of older buildings, districts, and cities? What institutional framework can assist the restoration of tourist designations and the conservation of neighbourhoods? In this international study, eighteen experts from ten countries describe the legal challenges and solutions relating to such property. Beyond a carefully described theoretical framework, actual case studies demonstrate how communities and countries can make adjustments to their legislation so that older buildings can be better protected
This book stems from an international conference at Smolenice Castle in Slovakia, in November 1994.
, or download in or
Title: Legal & Financial Aspects of Architectural Conservation
Author: Marc Denhez; Stephen Dennis
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory > Sociology of law. Sociological jurisprudence
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Science and arts. Research
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Bibliography
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Technology > Engineering > Civil