The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Justin Bieber is the world's hottest new pop star and every music fan’s favorite heartthrob! After being discovered on YouTube, Justin’s singles have taken the music world by storm! Since then his career has continued to heat up with an appearance as the musical guest on Saturday Night Live and features on the covers of People and Billboard. Fans around the world can't get enough of him, and this book will answer all of their burning questions, including:
--What was Justin's childhood like growing up with a single mother?
--How has his life changed since becoming a pop superstar?
--What are the latest details on his next album?
--How did he teach himself to play so many instruments?
--Who are some of Justin’s celebrity crushes?
--What are Justin's possible plans for the future?
--And much more!
With 16 pages of full-color photos, details of his wild 16th birthday party, his early dating experiences and crushes, and info on his hit singles, this biography is a must-have for every fan and the perfect gift! Get to know the real Justin Bieber, as never before!
224 pages; ISBN 9781429988933
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
Twelve Years a Slave 2013 US$ 0.99 352 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > History and criticism > Biography
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Periodicals. Serials
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Programs
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Biography & Autobiography
- Biography & Autobiography > Entertainment & Performing Arts
- Biography & Autobiography > Composers & Musicians