Amelia O’Donohue Is So Not a Virgin

Amelia O’Donohue Is So Not a Virgin by Helen FitzGerald

I Never Tell Other People's Secrets…

Amelia O’Donohue was stunning. We all knew we were in the presence of tremendous beauty, humbled by her eyes and by her expensive designer clothes. We all deferred to her, waiting for her to initiate conversation, and hanging on every word she said.

So when Amelia asked for my help, What was I to do? Did I have a choice? It’s not like I could tell everyone that she sneaks off in the middle of the night in her pink silk nightie to sleep with her boyfriend. Right?

But this one favor leads to a secret so big it just might change everything—for Amelia and for me…

Sourcebooks, Inc.; January 2010
Title: Amelia O’Donohue Is So Not a Virgin
Author: Helen FitzGerald

Buy, download and read Amelia O’Donohue Is So Not a Virgin (eBook) by Helen FitzGerald today!
Chelsea transfer news and rumours: Eduardo completes move to Bridge while AC Milan tell club Romagnoli is 'not for ... - Telegraph.co.uk
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:14:41 -0700
Telegraph.co.ukChelsea transfer news and rumours: Eduardo completes move to Bridge while AC Milan tell club Romagnoli is ...
Freeport High School announces 2nd-semester honor roll - Freeport Journal-Standard
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 09:09:19 -0700
Freeport High School announces 2nd-semester honor rollFreeport Journal-Standard... Jessica E. Vasquez and Nicholas C. Welch*; ...
Meet the Gateshead milkman who will go to any lengths to raise money for charity - ChronicleLive
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 07:31:54 -0700
ChronicleLiveMeet the Gateshead milkman who will go to any lengths to raise money for charityChronicleLiveFrom tackling ...